Neljapäev, 25. september 2014
Ühtepidi oli küll mõnus, sest kõik tundus jooksvat niimoodi kokku nagu ma oma peas olin valmis mõelnud, aga vahepeal tuli taas peale meelehetlik ahastus, et suvi läheb raisku, ma rapsisin end asjadest lahti ja me kihutasime ummisjalu kuhugi ära. Niimoodi ärakihutades käisime me esimest korda näiteks Ida-Virumaal ja telkisime Tõrvaninal! Aga need ettevalmistused võtsid ikka tohtult aega! Ja siis nad tulid ja see oli ülitore ning kõik läks täpipealt nii nagu ma välja olin mõelnud, ühe tüdruku jalgrattasõidul kukutud hambakild välja arvatud. Nad said kapaga parimat, mis Eestil, eesti kodanikuühiskonnal ja keskkonnaspetsidel on pakkuda ja nende lahkudes oli meil 30 Eesti-armastajat juures. Mis nagu Arvamusfestivalil (mis ON minu festival!) sai ka räägitud ja kuuldud: iga Eestit armastama hakanud välismaalane on Eesti parim julgeolekugarantii. Pehme jõud.
Minemata sisuliseks, kleebin ma siia paar arvamust osalejatelt selle kohta, et mida nad Eestist koju kaasa viivad. See on eelnevat tööd väärt, kas pole:)
- I go back with the knowledge that Estonia is a perfect country, all the people recognised the beauty of the nature, your approach to the people, and professionalism.
- Estonian spirit surprised me. My vocabulary is too poor to express what I saw.
- Estonia is fantastic and very beautiful country. People are here very active and very quick. I totally changed my mind about Estonia and Estonians. I learn on how to organise perfectly the event, stay patient. /----/ I loved leisure time and I discovered that I like swinging:)
- Hiking is fun. A nation which loves nature is healthy nation.
- Estonia is out of stereotypes.
- Estonians themselves, you are very motivated people, level of the civil society is high, you are real self-starters.
- Discovery of Estonia: professionally very fruitful, privately very emotional. Innovation of high tech, at the same time respect of traditions and costumes.
- I take with me the Estonian attitude: Estonians like each other, they cooperate to reach the goal, not compete. They are happy to their government and authorities. They jointly do things together.
- Estonian love to the culture and traditions, their approach to their state.
- Self-efficiency of Estonians.
- Kaidi might have been right that Estonia is a wonderful place to be and live. People like their country, they take care of houses, nature. I learn what is the real secret of Estonia and it seems to be true. I am very impressed by the civil society, sometimes things are made without any money, people are hard working.
- Trust towards authorities, e-elections and other high-tech things. Nature. No police on streets.
- Hospitality, people’s attitude to the nature and government.
- I got inspired; we should start dancing festival in Moldova or something in order to get people together. And I take with me the words of Anne: “Freedom has no price”.
- Estonian people and their connection to the country. Forest, sea, seashore always stays for Estonia. Estonian model is amazing one. You have all the reasons to be proud of your country.
- 2 very impressive things: Estonians trust their government, and no mosquitoes.
- Ability to love simple things.
- For the second time you impressed me, you are easy going and open minded people. In Moldova we complicate things. We are afraid to do things. You just do it.
- It was huge emotional boost, and put me to think is what I am doing worth of doing? Everybody seems to like what they do and they do what they like and this is like this. It is so simple.
Ja nii, kui nad lahkusid, lendasime me Bulgaariasse, Musta mere äärde, kus ma pole 6 (!!!) aastat käinud! Mul pole aega olnud. Järgmine reportaaz sealt!